New Foods You Need to Try in March
Spring is within reach, and we’ve got exciting new foods to help you celebrate the turn of the seasons. Trade your hearty winter meals for fresh and flavorful fruit. Take tasty snacks along on your post-hibernation plans. Enjoy super easy, ready-to-eat bites that leave plenty of time to soak up longer days outdoors.
Make your March delicious by adding a few of these new eats to your next delivery:
Flavorful fruits that are as sweet and satisfying as can be:
- Anjou Pears: These green, juicy pears are subtly sweet with a refreshing lemon-lime-like taste and make for a tasty, vitamin-rich snack.
- Fresh Cut Melon Trio: Enjoy this blend of juicy watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew—already perfectly cut into spears for an easy and hydrating snack.
- Solara Mini Melons: These sweet + juicy melons are ultra-refreshing and personal-sized, making them a convenient single-serving snack with zero waste.
You won’t miss meat when enjoying these plant-based proteins:
- Blackbird Foods Korean BBQ Seitan Wings: Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, these seitan wings come with a delectable savory-sweet Korean BBQ sauce.
- Before the Butcher Plant-Based Savory Chicken Burger: These chicken-like patties are packed with protein and savory flavor from paprika, garlic, and pepper.
- Before the Butcher Plant Based Taco Grounds: These zesty, plant-based protein grounds are flavored with lime, jalapeño, and paprika for a taco protein that vegans and omnivores will love.
Salty and sweet snacks that bring the flavor—and the convenience:
- Sunnie Snacks SunButter + Jam Dipper: Creamy sunflower butter and strawberry chia jam come with crisp cassava flaxseed crackers for a high-protein snack that's also gluten free, nut free, and vegan.
- Pipcorn Truffle Popcorn Snack Size: This heirloom popcorn is tossed with umami-rich truffle salt for a sophisticated, single-serve snack to take on the go.
- You Need This Grain-Free Nacho Tortilla Chips: These crisp tortilla chips are made from a grain-free, veggie blend, then tossed in spices like onion and garlic for a cheesy chip without gluten or dairy.
Ultra-easy eats that can be on your plate in mere minutes:
- Cafe Spice Chicken Tikka Naan Toastie: This naan sandwich is full of juicy chicken, creamy tikka masala sauce, and cheddar jack cheese for a hearty snack that's ready in 10.
- Taylor Farms Ultimate Caesar Salad Kit: Enjoy pre-washed, pre-chopped romaine lettuce, crispy croutons, shaved Parmesan, garlicky seasoning, and creamy Caesar dressing to tie it all together.
- Cafe Spice Butter Chicken Meatballs + Saffron Rice: This twist on a classic dish includes chicken meatballs slowly simmered in a creamy spiced tomato sauce—plus, golden, saffron-scented rice perfect for soaking up the extra sauce.