New Foods You Need to Try in January
January is for all things new. Whether you’re going after new health goals or committed to trying new-to-you foods, we’ve got brand-new items to help you make a fresh start in 2023.
Take a sneak peek at some of the things we’ll be adding to our virtual aisles throughout January, then give them a try in your next delivery.
Snacks to keep you satiated no matter where the year takes you:
- Plant-Based Turkey and Cheese Snack Pack: A plant-based take on the nostalgic turkey and cheese lunch pack that’s perfect for an easy snack or lunch on-the-go.
- Magic Monster Trail Mix: Despite its name, there's nothing scary about this protein-packed trail mix made from crispy salted chickpeas, dried cranberries, almonds, and dark chocolate gems.
- Parmesan Crisp + Nut Snack Mix: This salty mix is full of crunchy Parmesan cheese crisps, almonds, cashews, and pistachios. It's full of protein for a satisfying snack that will actually keep you full.
Grains to level up your sandwiches, bowls, and sides:
- Traditional Couscous: This North African-style couscous cooks up quickly (in just five minutes) for a perfectly fluffy grain that's tasty with just about anything.
- Mexican Street Corn White Rice: This flavorful rice is inspired by the corn that's sold on the streets of Mexico and makes for a tasty side that's ready 90 seconds.
- Sprouted Seven Grain Bread: This whole wheat bread is packed with sprouted grains like quinoa, millet, barley, and amaranth, making it higher in fiber and protein than your average loaf.
Proteins that pack loads of flavor for vegetarians and omnivores alike:
- Bourbon Glazed Salmon: Atlantic Salmon is known for its mild flavor and perfect flakiness—and this salmon amps things up with a subtly sweet bourbon glaze.
- Chicken Wings: Forget about the sports bar—these skin-on, bone-in chicken wings are as flavorful and juicy as can be.
- Tandoori Paneer Starter Kit: This kit has all you need for tandoori paneer, like cubes of the high-protein Indian cheese, and masala tandoori sauce that's made from bold Indian spices.
Sweets for the chocolate lovers, fruit fans, and everyone in between:
- Chocolate Hazelnut Nut Butter: As creamy and chocolatey as can be, just like the classic spread you know and love.
- Mango + Passion Fruit Gummies: These tropical gummies are the real deal, made simply with just three ingredients: organic mango, organic passion fruit + vitamin C.
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: These cups are packed—and we mean packed—with creamy peanut butter and only have 4g sugar each (64% less than the leading brand).