New Foods You Need to Try in April
A fresh month means fresh foods—and we’re bringing only the freshest, brightest eats to our virtual aisles this April.
Craving something sweet like Zucchini Bread or Pineapple Spears? You’re in the right place. Want an easy, nutritious meal like Pad Thai Veggie Stir-Fry or Eggplant Parm Veggie Balls? Look no further. We’ve got all the tastiest foods to help you bloom this spring.
Here are some of the brand-new bites to add to your cart in April:
Treat yourself to something sweet:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Bar: This sweet snack bar is loaded with whole grain rolled oats, banana, and lots of little chocolate chips. It’s like a little banana bread in the palm of your hand.
- Zucchini Bread Loaf: A sweet snack swirling with flavors of vanilla, nutmeg and orange zest. Plus, this loaf is dairy-, egg-, and tree nut-free, so you can slice it up and share with everyone.
- Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins: With no nuts, milk, egg, or soy, these mini muffins are as simple as can be—just fluffy goodness sprinkled with melt-in-your-mouth chocolate morsels.
Embrace sunny spring days with fresh and juicy fruit:
- Fresh Pineapple Spears: This fresh pineapple is cut up and ready to eat—no spiky peel or coring required! Just juicy, tangy, and perfectly sweet.
- Alonna Mini Canary Melon: This sweet + juicy melon is ultra-refreshing and personal-sized, making it a convenient single-serving snack with zero waste.
- Jumbo Premium Blueberries: These berries are hand-picked at peak ripeness, cooled within the hour and delicately packed to preserve their perfectly sweet flavor and satisfying crunch.
Take it easy with these nearly-ready-to-eat meals:
- Pad Thai Veggie Stir-Fry Kit: Veggies like Brussels sprouts, kale, bok choy, carrots, and snow peas combine for a flavorful dish that's ready in no time.
- Chicken + Potato Hash: Tender chicken and diced heirloom potatoes are seasoned with a mild southwestern flavor straight out of a country kitchen. Plus, it's fully cooked, so simply heat and enjoy.
Eggplant Parm Veggie Balls: These fiber-filled bites are made from eight different veggies and flavored with Mediterranean spices like garlic, fennel, and oregano.