12 Tasty Recipes for an Anti-Inflammatory Diet
It’s no secret that we love food that tastes amazing—but just as importantly, we love food that makes us feel amazing.
One way to help you feel your best: anti-inflammatory foods. For many folks, these powerhouse eats can help prevent chronic diseases, improve gut health, boost energy, and generally support a happier, healthier you.
So what does an anti-inflammatory diet actually look like? It’s simpler than you may expect; think whole, fresh foods that are nutrient-dense, packed with antioxidants, and infused with healthy fats. Check out some of the MVP inflammation fighters:
- Healthy fats. Nuts and seeds, olive and coconut oils, and fatty fish like salmon and tuna are delicious options to work into your diet.
- Fresh fruits. The more color the better. Oranges, cherries, and berries like blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries are incredible sources of antioxidants.
- Leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables. Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and spinach are all filled with nutrients like vitamin C and fiber.
- Legumes and beans. Lentils, chickpeas, black beans—these are all staples of an anti-inflammatory diet thanks to fiber, protein, folic acid and minerals like magnesium, iron, zinc and potassium.
- Ginger and turmeric. Infuse some extra flavors into your meal while getting a healthy dose of antioxidants.
Curious about incorporating these anti-inflammatory foods into your diet? We’ve got the perfect recipes to get you started. They’re not only packed with nutrients but, as always, super simple to make and seriously delicious. Choose a few to add to your next delivery and start feeling the benefits of inflammation-fighting foods: