10 Light + Bright Salads for Summer
April 28, 2023
Something about salads just screams “summertime.” Maybe it’s the super-fresh produce (hello, crisp corn and juicy watermelon!). Maybe it’s because they only take a few minutes to whip up, leaving you plenty of time for fun in the sun. Or maybe it’s the light and tasty fuel they provide to power us through long days at the beach. Whatever it is, we can’t get enough of them.
Feel the same way? Check out these 10 seasonal salads to try before autumn arrives.
- Blackened Shrimp Summer Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Chopped Salad
- Cookout Buffalo Steak Salad
- Garlicky Chickpea + Salmon Rainbow Salad
- Balsamic Beet + Goat Cheese Salad
- Best of Summer Shrimp Salad
- Creamy Garlicky Chickpea Couscous Salad
- Touch of Pink Caesar
- 2-Minute Salmon Salad
- Creamy Goat Cheese Salad + Grass-Fed Lamb