New Foods You Need to Try in September
September 29, 2022
Crisp weather, new school supplies, getting back to our routines—everything about September feels fresh. This month, we’re embracing new beginnings with tons of tasty products that will give your fridge that back-to-school feeling.
Keep an eye out for all of these goodies (+ more!) as they arrive throughout the month, and give them a try in your next delivery.
Flavorful, filling proteins:
- Brooklyn Cured Italian Wedding Sausage: Inspired by classic Italian soup, these fully-cooked links are made from pork, carrots, spinach, and pecorino cheese.
- Blue Circle Lemon Herb Salmon Burger: These burgers are made from 98% sustainably-raised Norwegian salmon, and 2% herbs and spices (like fresh lemon, dill, and parsley)—no funky additives here!
Satiating snacks to pack for work or school:
- Vital Farms Pasture-Raised Hard Boiled Eggs: Sourced from happy pasture-raised hens, these eggs have been boiled to perfection + peeled for you (no shells in sight!).
- Sunnie Snacks Flatbread Pizza Dipper: A snack time/pizza party crossover. Dip and stack your toppings for a high protein pick-me-up whenever that craving hits.
Rich and creamy new additions to the dairy aisle:
- Bellwether Farms Crème Fraîche: Smooth, slightly tart, and oh-so-rich, this cream is luxurious perfection.
- Sonoma Herb Sheep Cheese: Full of savory herbs like rosemary, thyme, parsley, lavender, and sage, this cheese is mildly tangy and wonderfully fragrant.
Seasonal eats that mean autumn is nearly here:
- Bobo’s Pumpkin Spice Oat Bites: These oat bites are made from whole grain oats, pumpkin, and warm spices like cinnamon and cloves, for a fall-flavored treat.
- Kevin’s Natural Foods Chicken Marsala: The rich marsala wine sauce—made with garlic, mushrooms, and thyme—makes this chicken dish perfect for fall evenings.
- Spicewalla Classic Hot Chocolate: Cooler temperatures call for hot chocolate. All you have to do is add warm milk (or mylk) to feel like you're drinking a real treat.