Kid-Friendly Foods for Every Occasion
Finding foods that nourish your growing kids and don’t elicit a chorus of “ew!” from the dinner table can sometimes feel like an impossible puzzle.
So we set out to make the task a little easier by allowing you to browse recipes and groceries with the Kid-Friendly stamp of approval. These foods can help you get from morning to night with happy, well-fed little ones—and, as always, you can rest easy knowing that they’re all free of high-fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils, and anything artificial.
Check out more Kid-Friendly groceries here.
For the morning rush
These tasty bites can help you avoid a battle at the breakfast table.
- Apple Spice Breakfast Square
- Non-Fat Mixed Berry + Acai Yogurt
- Organic Everything Bagels
- Grain-Free Cinnamon Cereal
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
For the lunchbox
Send these eats to school without a worry—they’re free from all major allergens!
- Sea Salt + Pepper Chicken Snack Stick
- Apple Chips
- Cheddarish Crackers
- Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Not Chocolate Milk
For nutritious snacking
Perfect for an after-school bite or on-the-go fuel, these snacks are healthy and satisfying.
- Rainbow Baby Carrots
- Honey Cinnamon Sweet Thins
- Mozzarella String Cheese
- Sea Salt Cauliflower Tortilla Chips
- Fruit Nut + Cheese Snack Pack
For foolproof dinners
These mealtime staples don’t miss. No meltdowns here (hopefully).
- Sweet Potato Fries + Grass-Fed Ground Beef Burger Patties
- Classic Alfredo Sauce + Four Cheese Tortelloni
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast + Broccoli Florets
For chaotic evenings
On nights when you need to keep it simple, these easy eats involve minimal cooking—phew.
- Plant-Based Chicken Tenders
- Microwavable Mini Penne Pasta
- Cauliflower Macaroni + Cheese
- Cooked + Seasoned Turkey Meatballs