5 Unexpected Ways Hungryroot Helps You Save
February 17, 2023
You might already know that Hungryroot is the easiest and most convenient way to eat healthy—but did you know that it can also help you steer clear of unnecessary spending?
We’ve heard from countless folks in our community that their deliveries help them avoid money-sucking traps like takeout and impulse shopping. Check out all of the ways that eating with us can benefit your bank account—not just your taste buds.
- Curb impulse shopping. We’ve all been there: browsing the grocery store and grabbing tasty-looking snacks without a second thought. Editing your Hungryroot delivery, on the other hand, allows you to take your time considering your choices without getting carried away. Plus, everything on our virtual shelves is wholesome, fresh, and vetted. (Better for your health and your wallet!)
- Skip the takeout. At the end of a busy day when the last thing you want to do is cook an elaborate meal, it’s easy to resort to takeout—but ordering delivery adds up quickly. With Hungryroot, you’ve got the makings of a delicious meal waiting in your fridge and can have it on your plate in under 20 minutes (less time than it takes to wait for delivery!).
- Specialty foods for less. If you’ve got certain dietary needs, like gluten-free or dairy-free, foods that fit how you eat can cost quite a bit more than the standard version. Eat the way you want without the expensive markups, thanks to our many restriction-friendly options.
- No guzzling gas. Fewer trips to the grocery store means fewer gallons of pricey gas. Instead, skip the drive and we’ll make sure all the food you need arrives on your doorstep.
- Less food waste. Ever bought healthy groceries with the intention of cooking up something elaborate, only to watch them go bad and end up in the trash? Avoid the all-too-familiar food waste cycle with groceries that transform into super simple recipes.