If you haven’t had cashew cream yet, you’re missing out. Use it as a sandwich spread, thin it out and pour it on salads, use it as a dip for veggies or crackers, eat it by the spoon, you get the point.
Enjoy the video!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ of a lemon, juiced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Soak cashews in filtered water for 8 hours. Drain and pat dry.
- Blend cashews in food processor until broken down.
- Add in lemon juice, water, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt & pepper. Blend until completely smooth.